Why partner with us
- Owner-managed business
- Offices in Johannesburg, Cape Town and the USA
- Inbound tour operator to Southern and East Africa
- Servicing clients since 1995
- Tailor-made: Safaris,Family Holidays, Activity & Adventure Travel, Unique Experiences
- Preservation and conservation of wildlife
- Ongoing Social Responsibility projects
- Friendly knowledgeable staff dedicated to each market
- SATSA (South African Tourism Services Association) registered
- Insured through SATIB (South African Tourism Insurance Brokers).
We own and part-own properties in the Greater Kruger National Park area as well as the Western Cape.
Muluwa Lodge near White River in Mpumalanga
Ndhula Lodge near White River in Mpumalanga
Simbavati Safari Lodges in the Timbavati Private Game Reserve in Limpopo
Camp George in the Klaserie Private Game Reserve in Limpopo
Cederberg Ridge Wilderness Lodge near Clanwilliam in the Western Cape
Own and operate our own fleet of vehicles ranging in size from mini and midi buses to large coaches.
All our vehicles come with a 24 hour backup service as well as a maximum cover for passenger liability and personal accident insurance.
All our tourist guides have the appropriate national or provincial qualifications to operate within the relevant regions.
We also have a select group of guides who have qualified for the international ANVR Diploma in Tour Leading (Algemene Nederlandse Vereniging van Reisondernemingen).
We will match the most appropriate guide to a specific requirement, be it
- meet & greet at airports
- driver/guide for small groups less than 10 participants
- foreign language guides
- special interest guides – guides specialising in hiking, cycling, birding, photography, wine tasting and cuisine